SMALLER, MORE POWERFUL, INEXPENSIVE
THE NEW GENERATION OF ENERGYMID ENERGY METERS IS OPENING UP ENTIRELY NEW POTENTIAL SAVINGS FOR YOU.
The extremely compact design with integrated interface leaves you with more room in the distributor or control cabinet for other necessary functions. And thanks to our installation tools and integrated diagnosis of connection errors, installation is now even faster.
Furthermore, with ENERGYMID you only pay for the functions you actually need because in addition to standard variants, the energy meters can be expanded as required with individual functions and interfaces.
Increasing requirements for convenience, as well as control and monitoring functions, are taking up more and more space in distributors and control cabinets. At the same time, flexible communication for linking meters to billing and optimizing systems, as well as building automation, is becoming more and more important. Thanks to a broad range of interfaces and an ultra-compact housing (72 mm), calibrated ENERGYMID energy meters are the perfect solution for energy logging in industrial, household, commercial and building management applications – at a very low price.
ENERGYMID | EM
your distributor / control cabinet
function right off the bat
MORE COST EFFECTIVE
quality made in Germany
with a great variety of systems
CALIBRATED, RELIABLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE ENERGY LOGGING
- More room in the distributor thanks to an ultra-compact design with a space requirement of just 4 standard width units (72 mm)
- Integrated interface for hook-up to logging and optimizing systems
- Optimized housing for protection against contamination
- Integrated, illuminated display for reading parameters and settings
- Manipulation is ruled out thanks to tamper-proof cover and configuration disabling
- Faster installation thanks to error detection with a change in color at the display
- Simple error detection based on monitoring of installation parameters such as direction of phase rotation and reversed transformer polarity
- Quick integration and programming with advanced software tools
- Fast installation on 35 mm top-hat rail in any desired mounting position with diverse options
MORE COST EFFECTIVE
- Minimal procurement costs thanks to complete redesign and optimized production
- Immediately suitable for billing purposes thanks to initial calibration at the factory in accordance with MID
- Extremely long service life thanks to the use of top quality modules
- Manufactured in Germany in accordance with strictest quality criteria
- 3-year guarantee
- Flexible communication and remote read-out via integrated interface
- Diverse connection options via LON, M-Bus, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or BACnet
- Integrated web server (TCP/IP variant)
- Software tools for quick integration and parameters configuration
UNIVERSALEnergy meters for 2, 3 and 4-wire systems with 5 (80) A direct connection or 1 (6) A transformer connection
SMALL FOOTPRINTJust 4 standard width units (72 mm) with integrated interface
POWER MONITORINGInexpensive power monitoring by acquiring THD for current and voltage, as well as neutral conductor current IN
PRECISEAccuracy class B for industrial and commercial use, as well as for household use with highly demanding requirements
4 QUADRANT MEASUREMENTMeasurement of energy import as well as energy export
INTERFACESFlexible communication and remote read-out via integrated interface: LON, M-Bus, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or BACnet
MID APPROVALSuitable for billing purposes thanks to initial calibration at the factory in accordance with MID (conformity assessment procedure modules B and D)
MULTIFUNCTIONALMultifunctional variant with up to 33 additional measured quantities (e.g. reactive power, apparent power, power factor and frequency)
FUTURE-PROOFAdaptable to future tariff structures thanks to as many as 8 tariff inputs
ECS – THE SMART WAY TO COST CONTROL
Together with the multifunctional SMARTCONTROL data logger, ENERGYMID energy meters serve as the basis for an energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001. Evaluation is conducted simply and reliably by means of SMARTCOLLECT data management software.
SMARTCOLLECT acquires measured data of the most varied devices in an easy manner and stores the same in an open SQL database. The software offers basic functionalities for data analysis and for easy energy monitoring. Acquired data may be combined in reports, stored or automatically forwarded. Further extension stages also acquire and visualise system quality data and include it in an EN50160 report. The SCADA module permits the comprehensive graphical visualisation of plant, processes and procedures.